I've made a few things, and this time i hit the appetizer section and drinks... YUMMY stuff... the big winner was the Prosciutto-wrapped Scallops...
- 1 (1-lb) bag frozen New England Wild jumbo Scallops, thawed
- 6 slices of Prosciutto cut lengthwise in half
- 2 tbsp green olive tapenade or mixed olive bruschetta.
- preheat oven 375
- lightly pat scallops dry with a clean paper towel. Season scallops with the tapenade, making sure to coat all sides evenly.
- wrap each scallop with a bank of prosciutto. Place seam side down in the buttered baking dish or cookie sheet. Spread
- scallops 2 inches apart so that they roast and don't steam.
- bake for 15-16 minutes. Do NOT overcook, scallops are done when they are opaque and no longer translucent.
My other favorite are the Peanutty Sesame Noodles... to die for... and my kids gobble it up....
If you love trader joe's... you must get this BOOK. Click on photo to go directly to amazon and buy... If you already have it tell me what you favorite is.